Please note that we cannot accept any patients for Lifestyle Consultations until after the 1st of the year. Please check back for more information.
- One-on-one sessions with Dr. Graff to assess lifestyle-related health issues & goals
- The focus is primarily on diet, physical activity, and stress management
- When you work with us, you get to control how much change you make and how fast you make it
- Initial visits are one hour; follow-up visits are 30 minutes
- Click here to become a lifestyle medicine patient
- Please note that in order to become a lifestyle medicine patient, you must already be established with a Primary Care Doctor.
- Available in our office are recipes, cookbooks, DVDs, CDs, and informational literature