When you work with us, you get to control how much change you make and how fast you make it. Sustainable lifestyle change happens most effectively when you are in the driver’s seat, so rather than having a one-size-fits-all mentality, we designed a program where you decide what would best help you.
- One-on-one sessions with Dr. Graff to assess lifestyle-related health issues, define individual goals, and develop a lifestyle-based treatment plan
Lifestyle Coaching (available after having a lifestyle consultation with Dr. Graff)
- One-on-one sessions with Rebecca Kelly, RN to help you reach your goals by providing additional support and accountability
- Face-to-face sessions are typically covered by insurance
- Telephone or skype coaching sessions can be arranged for your convenience on a self-pay basis
- A 5-part class to learn about the impact of diet on chronic disease and help you transition (as much as you are willing and able) to a whole food, plant-based (WFPB) diet.
WFPB potluck support group
- Monthly gatherings where participants bring a WFPB dish to pass, along with the recipe to share. Get to taste-test various WFPB dishes, ask questions, and get support as we journey together to better health
The Lift Project
- A 10-session video-based class that has been shown to improve mood and well-being by 30%. This incredibly fun and uplifting class is the brain child of Dr. Darren Morton, Australian researcher and educator, who is our video host.
Stress reduction workshops
- These workshops are offered several times a year to help you create a personal stress-management plan
- Group gatherings to help you increase resiliency and reduce stress while you explore various ways to settle the mind and feel more at peace
- Cookbooks, DVDs, etc are available in our office to help you become a healthier version of yourself!