- One-on-one sessions with Dr. Graff to assess lifestyle-related health issues & goals
- The focus is primarily on diet, physical activity, and stress management
- When you work with us, you get to control how much change you make and how fast you make it
- Initial visits are one hour; follow-up visits are 30 minutes
- Click here to become a lifestyle medicine patient
- Please note that in order to become a lifestyle medicine patient, you must already be established with a Primary Care Doctor.
- Available in our office are recipes, cookbooks, DVDs, CDs, and informational literature
In conjunction with UR | Thompson Health
Because lifestyle changes are easier to make and maintain with social support, we’ve partnered with UR | Thompson Health to offer the following:
- Whole Food Plant-Based Classes
- 5-week series on transitioning to a healthier diet
- $125 includes classes, food samples, and materials
- Support Group with Potluck Dinner
- Monthly meeting to support your transition to a healthier lifestyle
Please visit our “Upcoming Events” page for more details.