**Please DO NOT use this feature if you are not a current patient. It is for established primary care patients only.
PLEASE NOTE: The office will be closed on Thursday, November 23 and Friday, November 24 for Thanksgiving. If you need to be seen while the office is closed, please go to an immediate care facility. If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
Please do not schedule an appointment online if you are coming in for a flu shot only. We have scheduled separate flu clinics for this purpose. If you need a flu shot and you have additional concerns to discuss with Dr. Graff, please schedule a regular 30-minute appointment and you may get your shot during that appointment. You may call the office to reserve a time for your flu shot. The remaining flu clinics for this year are below:
Thursday, 11/30 (8:30-12:00, last appointment at 11:45)
Established Primary Care patients:
- Please click here to schedule an appointment.
- We do not offer services for Worker’s Compensation visits. If you have a work-related injury, please call HealthWorks at (585) 924-1550.
- Most visits should be scheduled as one thirty minute time block.
- Gynecological visits must be scheduled separately from and on a different day than routine check-ups and physical examinations.
- Physical examinations for children (well child checks) only need to be half an hour in length (one thirty minute time block).
- If you are scheduling your child’s physical for less than one year from the previous physical, please check with your insurance company prior to scheduling to ensure that they will cover the visit.
- Adult physical examinations should be scheduled as two back-to-back thirty minute time blocks to allow for a full one-hour appointment.
- Many insurance companies will cover one physical exam per year. If you are unsure when your last physical was, please contact the office prior to scheduling. Some insurance companies go by calendar year, and others require a full year between physical exams. Please check with your insurance company regarding their policy.
Established Lifestyle Medicine patients:
- Please do not use the online scheduling system, as your appointments follow a different schedule than the primary care appointments.