Please note that we are no longer accepting any new primary care patients.
Dr. Graff sees patients of all ages. She provides preventive and acute care, gynecologic care, vaccinations, cryotherapy, and small lesion removals. Patients admitted to FF Thompson Hospital are cared for by the Thompson Hospitalist Service. She no longer provides obstetrical services. Blood draws are not provided in the office, but are available nearby at the following facilities:
- FF Thompson In-Hospital Lab 350 Parrish Street, Canandaigua
- Canandaigua Medical Group Lab Station 335 Parrish Street, Canandaigua
- Thompson Medical Center 1160 Corporate Drive, Farmington
- Victor Lab 6532 Anthony Drive, Suite B, Victor
- Mendon Lab 20 Assembly Drive, Suite 104, Mendon
Monday-Friday: 7am-5:30 pm